Friday, March 24, 2006

First Entry!



That's right, this picture of myself is my first entry.
I'm not usually this happy, and incase you're wondering, a pal of mine Photoshopped it to make it look like I'm missing teeth. But those are my real eyebrows. Stop laughing!
It use to be longer until I started shaving between my eyes.

Just so you don't feel disappointed, I'm gona let you know now before you reach the bottom of this post, I'm not accepting comments. I figure instead of burdening you all with commenting, I'll just leave it off, which will help keep me sane! You're never gona be first! Ah-ha!

Every single day I'm gona post an entry, but only once a month I'll open comments on my blog, except for this month, and if you don't comment on the day you can comment, what the frick?!!!

Thanks for visitng my blog! I hope to see you all real soon!