Friday, March 24, 2006

Had a minor car accident

Today I had a minor car accident, but it wasn't my fault! Some guy stopped in front me at the light, and when it turned green a firetruck came screaming by, so the guy hit his breaks, and I hit him. I then got out of the car to check the damage the same time the driver of the car in front of me did.
Next thing I know he's yelling "You fricken Fag!", so I yelled back "You're a homo!", then he started towards me, so I ran for my life!

I don't know how many blocks I ran, but he caught me and said "I'm gona tear you a new arsehole", and started to kick my arse, but I took it like a man. After about a few minutes of getting my arse kicked, the police showed up, and when they took him away,
I got the last laugh, and gave him the finger!

This wasn't what I had planned to write today, but after my arse kicking I thought "I got to blog this", and that's what I did. I hope whomever visits my new blog has a nice weekend, and drive safe!